THDC Executive Trainee Online Form 2020
Executive Trainee (ET) in Personnel and Public Relations Discipline Vacancy Apply Before 30 June 2020
THDC Executive Trainee (ET) in Personnel and Public Relations Discipline Recruitment 2020: THDC aka THDC India Limited Recruitment invites application for the posts of 14 Executive Trainee (ET) in Personnel and Public Relations Discipline Vacancy 2020 from MBA, MSW, Post Graduate. candidate interested in THDC Recruitment opening. Follow this article for THDC Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria THDC India Limited, and THDC Last Date is 30 June 2020.
|Board Name||THDC India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee (ET) in Personnel and Public Relations Discipline|
|Qualification||MBA, MSW, Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 30 Years|
|Last Date||30 June 2020|
- Executive Trainee (Personnel) – 10
- Executive Trainee (Public Relations)– 04
- Executive Trainee (ET) in Personnel and Public Relations Discipline – Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- Per Month
- Executive Trainee (Personnel) – MBA with specialization in Personnel Management /HRD/HRM or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare or 2 years full time post Graduate Diploma in PM&IR/Labour Welfare or Master in Social Work or MHROD from recognized Indian University with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA.
- Executive Trainee (Public Relations) – Graduate with 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in PR/Mass Communication or Journalism from recognized Indian University or Institute with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA.
- 18 Years to 30 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM – No Fee
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs.500/-
- Pay Examination fee through Online.
How to Apply:
- interested candidates should apply online. Visit: – https://thdc.co.in/