SEBI Assistant Manager Online Form 2020
Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Vacancy Apply Before 31 June 2020
SEBI Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Recruitment 2020: SEBI aka Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment invites application for the posts of 147 Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Vacancy 2020 from Graduate, LLB, B.E, B.Tech, Post Graduate. candidate interested in SEBI Recruitment opening. Follow this article for SEBI Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria Securities and Exchange Board of India, and SEBI Last Date is 31 June 2020.
|Board Name|| Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)|
|Qualification||Graduate, LLB, B.E, B.Tech, Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.28,150/- to Rs.55,600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Last Date||31 June 2020|
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 147
- Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) – Rs.28,150/- to Rs.55,600/- Per Month
- General – Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelors’ Degree in Law OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university OR CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application.
- Engineering (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /
- Engineering (Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English /Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Age Limit As On 29.02.2020:
- 30 Years
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/-
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs.1000/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking
How to Apply:
- interested candidates should apply online. Visit: – https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/careerdetail.jsp?careerId=147