NCERT Recruitment 2019 – National Council of Educational Research & Training has invited (NCERT Recruitment) applications for the posts of Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates may apply to the posts on or before July 06, 2019 through the prescribed format.
- Post Name – Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy – 17
- Pay Scale – 5,200/- to 20,200/-
- Pay Grade – 1,900/-
- Advertisement No. 01-LDC(Spl-D)/2019
- Locations – New Delhi, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru & Shillong
|Start Date of Apply||28.06.2019|
|Last Date of Apply||06.07.2019|
- Candidates Must passed 12th class or equivalent of a board or university acknowledged.
- A computer typing velocity of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to an average of 10500 KDPH/9000KDPH of 5 main anxiety per phrase).
- 18 to 27 years
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen – 40% Marks
- General candidates – 50% Marks
- No Fee